AIFA Accountants are Registered Tax Agent. Our staff is fully qualified and trained to prepare and lodge income tax returns. We will help you get maximum refund that you are entitle to. When completing your tax return, you’re entitled to claim deductions for expenses that are directly related to earning your income, and
You must have spent the money yourself and were not reimbursed.
It must relate to earning your income.
You must have a record to prove it.
We offer multiple ways to complete your Income Tax Return 2021.
What will you need before your booking your appointment:
- Photo ID
- BSB and Account number (for your Tax refund)
- Income from employment
- Lumpsum and Termination Payment Summaries
- Government Payments (Centrelink payments such as parenting payments, new start allowance, youth allowance)
- Interest Income / Dividend statements
- Investments in Managed Funds (annual statements)
- Rental Properties (see rental income check list or click here)
- Capital Gains (sale of properties/shares/crypto currencies)
- Foreign Income
- Business Income (ABN, ride sharing drivers)
- Income from any other source not listed above
- Health Insurance Tax statement
- Spouse details including taxable and exempt income
- Motor Vehicles (diary for up to 5000 km or logbook)
- Travel (public transport, Taxi and accommodation)
- Uniform (compulsory or with a logo)
- Union, memberships, subscriptions
- Home office (4 weeks diary)
- Office/ computer supplies
- Telephone, Internet
- Donations to registered charities/building funds
- Income Protection
- Other expenses not listed above
- Tax Offsets
- Low Income and Low and Middle Income Tax Offset